1970 300-H / HURST End Caps

Hey guys, I’m trying to help a fellow Chrysler Hurst owner find the 300 Hurst specific “end caps� or Hurst rear quater panel extensions.

He’s restoring a 70 300-H in reverse colors of TX9 Black Velvet and Hurst Gold and White.

Any help or leads locating a pair of end caps would be greatly appreciated.
Categories : For C Bodies Only

Comments are closed.